Firestik K-11 Magnet Mount W/18' Coax
- The mount end of the coax is terminated with our exclusive Fire-Ring connector
- The ceramic magnet uses a heavy steel cup to concentrate the magnetic field
- Our mag-mount has a 4. 9" (125mm) base.
- 18' (5. 5m) Fire-Flex coaxial cable assembly to be a part of this mount.
- To protect the vehicle finish, an adhesive backed mylar disk is affixed to the bottom of the magnet.
The strongest single-magnet mount you can own! The ceramic magnet uses a heavy steel cup to concentrate the magnetic field, therefor increasing the holding power of the assembly. The mount end from the coax is terminated with our exclusive Fire-Ring connector. Because of its trouble free of charge history, we selected our 18' Fire-Flex coaxial cable assembly to be a component of this mount. Our mag-mount functions a 4.) , we recommend that you use a medium duty spring with this mount. To safeguard the vehicle finish, an adhesive backed mylar disk is affixed for the bottom of the magnet. Because in the variables linked with mobile use (headwinds, ice built up, rain, side drafts from big trucks, etc. 9"(125mm) base. The radio end is terminated with a molded PL-259 connector. We recommend that you use this mount with Firestik and Firestik II antennas up to 3 feet long or Firefly and Road Pal antennas as much as 4 feet long.
© 2019 By CB Antenna and Accessories - All Rights Reserved.